Welcome to Densy Psychological Services
Densy Psychological Services has been providing a range of psychological services throughout the Midlands and in the North West of England for over twelve years.
We are also able to provide services further afield if required.
Our aim is to promote psychological health by providing therapeutic services that are ethical, respect and value the people we work with and are evidence based and effective.
Our most important resource is our staff. We ensure that they are effective practitioners by providing comprehensive support including regular professional and peer supervision, professional development and training.
- individual psychological therapy
- support and training for staff and organisations including health, social care and special education providers
- psychological input for occupational health service users
- psychological expert witness services in family law and accident related matters
- a range of psychological services for children and young people
We also have a number of consultancy and meeting rooms available for hire at Densy House in Stoke-on-Trent.